San Francisco, CA
Laura Strazzo brings to Zacks, Freedman & Patterson broad insight into California real estate law. Her practice covers a range of real estate matters including land use, non-disclosure and boundary-line disputes, construction defects, landlord-tenant, and compliance issues. Laura also has experience in energy and environmental law.
Laura received her Juris Doctorate from the University of California Davis, where she completed certificates in environmental and public interest law. During law school, Laura received the Witkin award for Suing the Government and was the Editor-in-Chief of Environs Environmental Law & Policy Journal. After graduating from UC Davis, Laura moved to San Francisco where she lives with her husband, daughter, and dog Django.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- California, 2016
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- J.D. - 2016
- University of California Davis
- M.S. - 2013
- Major: Community Development and Urban Planning
- University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Politics & Community Studies
Past Employment Positions
- Hooshmand Law Group, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2021
When it comes to real estate, we love a good challenge.