San Francisco, CA
In 2006, Ms. Lam was admitted to the State Bar of California and then to the United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California. Ms. Lam has litigated extensively in state and federal courts throughout California in the areas of real property and landlord/tenant law. Prior to being an attorney, Ms. Lam was a real estate broker and has worked for companies such as Pacific Union, Charles Schwab, Colliers International and Google. Ms. Lam now continues to focus her practice in real estate and landlord/tenant law at Zacks, Freedman & Patterson, PC.
Areas of Practice
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2013
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2005
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1998
When it comes to real estate, we love a good challenge.