During law school, Emily won CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in evidence, community property, and eDiscovery. She also won best opposition brief in Moot Court, 2nd best brief in the Judge John R. Brown National Appellate Advocacy Competition, and was a staff member of the University of San Francisco Law Review.
Emily is an East Coast native, but since moving to the Bay Area over 20 years ago, is a Californian at heart. She currently resides in Santa Cruz County with her family, and enjoys cycling, hiking, beaching, and supporting local artists.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Writs & Appeals
- Administrative Law
- Land Use Disputes
- Environmental Litigation
- Property Rights
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: CALI Awards in Community Property, Evidence, and eDiscovery
- Honors: Moot Court, Best Opposition Brief, 2010
- Honors: Judge John R. Brown National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2nd Best Brief, 2011
When it comes to real estate, we love a good challenge.