At Zacks, Freedman & Patterson, PC, we are one of the Bay Area's leading real estate law firms. For more than 25 years, residential and commercial property owners have turned to our firm for guidance during real estate transactions.
Our real estate transactional services include:
- Drafting real estate purchase and sale agreements
- Representing buyers and sellers of real estate
- Drafting rental agreements and leases, eviction notices and settlement agreements
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs) and tenancy in common (TIC) agreements
- Representing residential homeowners in for sale by owner (FSBO) property transactions
- Representing parties during condominium conversions
- Drafting easement and right-of-way agreements
- Assisting with title issues
- Assisting with the building permit application process
Facilitating Transactions, Reducing Potential Liability
Our lawyers bring unparalleled skill and guidance to clients during real estate transactions. As the voice of San Francisco property owners, we help shape California property law. Our in-depth knowledge of the law means smoother transactions for our clients.
During real estate transactions, our goals are twofold: first, to make the transaction process as smooth as possible and second, to limit our clients' future liability.
When drafting purchase agreements, leases and other documents, we are always looking two steps ahead. Our past experience resolving disagreements over the types of issues in court and through arbitration helps us craft agreements that minimize the chance of problems arising in the future. Our attorneys identify potential areas of strife and ensure that solutions are written into our clients' agreements. Avoiding these potential pitfalls from the start allows clients to close their transactions with confidence.
Contact Our Firm For A Consultation
For assistance with real estate transactions, contact Zacks, Freedman & Patterson, PC. Call us at 415-956-8100. We will guide you through, step by step, ensuring that your transaction is completed in the most efficient manner possible.